To help everyone get into the holiday spirit, TwinStar Media is offering some of our amazing books and musical albums for as low as $2.99 – that’s as cheap as a warm cup of cocoa on a cold winter’s night!
Visit the links below to get your discounted copies of these fabulous mp3 albums and eBooks today! And Happy Holidays to everyone!
- “Before Plan 9 – Plans 1-8 from Outer Space” full-length anthology novel featuring stories by NY Times best-seller Jonathan Maberry, Stoker Award winner Joe McKinney, and more! Only $3.99 on Amazon (FREE to Amazon Prime members)!
- “The G.O.R.E. Score: A Review Guide to All Things Zombie” #1 Kindle best-seller! A non-fiction reference guide to the walking dead by award-winning author Tony Schaab – only $3.99 on Amazon (FREE to Amazon Prime members)!
- “Last Hope, Book One: Revelations” sci-fi/supernatural thriller genre-bender by UK author Drew Brown! Only $3.99 on Amazon (FREE to Amazon Prime members)!
- “Pray for Daylight” full-length “zombie rock” album telling the tale of a zombie apocalypse, from New York artist Chris Kiehne! Only $4.99 on CDBaby!
- “Werewolf of Moncton” debut EP from Seattle horror/sci-fi rockers The Little Black Bottles! Only $2.99 on CDBaby!
- “Run for Your Life” debut “zombie rock” EP from NYC-based artist Aaron Stoquert! Only $2.99 on CDBaby!
- “Let Them Eat Red Velvet Cake” full-length horror/sci-fi folk-rock album from The Little Black Bottles! Only $4.99 on CDBaby!
- “Remaining Days” full-length ”zombie rock” album telling the tale of a zombie apocalypse, from NYC-based artist Aaron Stoquert! Only $4.99 on CDBaby!
Hello TwinStar fans! We are thrilled to unveil the cover art for the upcoming anthology “Before Plan 9: Plans 1-8 from Outer Space.”
The quick synopsis of the book, from the back-cover text:
Greetings, my friends – the Amazing Criswell here. Anyone who is familiar with Ed Wood’s “classic” film Plan 9 from Outer Space knows that the sometimes-nefarious aliens and their ninth attempt to interact with humanity didn’t quite work out. What we don’t know is this: what were the first eight Plans? When did they happen? What did they entail? How and why did they fail? This book, my friends, will answer those questions.
With serious and humorous stories spanning many time periods and genres, including science fiction, horror, noir, steampunk, and speculative fiction, “Before Plan 9″ boasts an impressive array of writing talent, including national and New York Times best-sellers and multiple literary award winners. This collection is narrated by yours truly, the Amazing Criswell, as I offer you my sage words of wisdom and my unique presentation before each spectacular tale.
Use this tome, my friends, to learn when throughout history the aliens have had their influence, and perhaps it will help to prepare us for their next Plan. If you don’t heed my warning and choose not to read this book, then God help you… in the future!
The book is planned for release in paperback and all eBook formats by on March 23, 2012.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Plan Zero from the Mesozoic Era by Tony Schaab
- Plan 1 from the Lesser-Heralded Parts of The Odyssey by Patrick D’Orazio
- Plan 2 from Ancient Egypt by D.A. Chaney
- Plan 3 from the Middle Ages of Hamelin by Greg Carter
- Plan 4 from the Clockwork Country by Tonia Brown
- Plan 5 from the Depressing Depression by David Dunwoody
- Plan 6 from the Nazi Regime by Rob Silvera
- Plan 7 from Sin City by Jonathan Maberry
- Plan 8 from the Fantastic Fifties, Phase 1 by Craig DiLouie
- Plan 8 from the Fantastic Fifties, Phase 2 by Joe McKinney and Michael McCarty
- Also included in the anthology as a special bonus will be the first chapter of the novelization of Plan 9 from Outer Space, by Tony Schaab.
TwinStar Media is a new media entertainment company with designs to bring you the best and most unique blend of products you love – music, novels, cookbooks, calendars, novellas, fiction, and non-fiction! Our products are primarily focused on horror (especially zombies) and science-fiction.
TwinStar Media is proud to announce that it will be the publisher of the themed-anthology novel “Before Plan 9: Plans 1-8 from Outer Space!”
Conceived and edited by award-winning author Tony Schaab, “Before Plan 9″ has a direct connection to the “classic” film Plan 9 from Outer Space, directed by Ed Wood and released in 1959. The film has gained notoriety over the years stemming from its being named “the worst movie of all time” in the 1980s by the Golden Turkey Awards. The film holds a special place in the hearts of fans everywhere, and the “Before Plan 9″ anthology will tie directly into not only that love, but a recent resurgence in the popularity of Plan 9-related projects.
In addition to editing this anthology, Schaab has been commissioned to write the novelization of the original film. He promises: “I am treating this book as the true sci-fi/horror story Ed Wood intended to tell, had he not been restricted by a small budget, terrible actors, and a far-too-shortened production schedule.” Schaab was also able to spend a weekend in May 2011 on the set of the theatrical remake of Plan 9 from Outer Space, and he intends to have both the “Plan 9″ anthology and novel closely tied to the new film upon its release. Schaab is credited as an Assocate Producer on the new film, set to be released sometime in 2012.
The description of “Before Plan 9: Plans 1-8 from Outer Space” is as follows:
Anyone who is familiar with Ed Wood’s “classic” 1959 film Plan 9 from Outer Space knows that the sometimes-nefarious aliens and their ninth attempt to interact with humanity didn’t quite work out. But what we don’t know is this: what were the first eight Plans? When did they happen? What did they entail? How and why did they all fail? This anthology will seek to answer those questions. With Wood’s original film being a public-domain title and a “serious” remake of the movie currently in production, the time is right for the world to know what happened on those fateful days, months, and years leading up to the events shown in the original Plan 9.
“Before Plan 9: Plans 1-8 from Outer Space” is currently in the early stages of editing, and will be released sometime in early- to mid-2012. TwinStar is thrilled to welcome this anthology into its catalog.
About the creator/editor of the project, Tony Schaab:
Tony Schaab is a best-selling author and award-winning review critic. He is the creator of the horror and sci-fi review sites TheGOREScore.com and TheGASPFactor.com, as well as the books “The G.O.R.E. Score: A Review Guide to All Things Zombie, Volumes 1 and 2.” His writings, ranging from general-fiction to comedy to horror and everything in between, have been nominated for Nebula and Lambda Awards; Tony was named 2010’s Dead Letter “Fresh Meat Award” winner for most promising newcomer to the horror genre. Tony is currently hard at work on multiple projects: the next volumes in “The G.O.R.E. Score” and “The G.A.S.P. Factor” book series; writing the novelized adaptation of Ed Wood’s classic film Plan 9 from Outer Space; and writing the story and scripts for Night of the Living Dead, Parts 2 and 3 to be world-premiered onstage in 2012 and 2013. When not writing, Tony enjoys working as the Entertainment Director for Indianapolis’ premiere DJ service, Event One, and spending time with his daughter Amelia and his dog Izzy. Learn more about Tony at TonySchaab.com.
TwinStar Media is a new media entertainment company with designs to bring you the best and most unique blend of products you love – music, novels, cookbooks, calendars, novellas, fiction, and non-fiction! Our products are prmarily focused on horror (especially zombies) and science-fiction.