Welcome to TwinStar!
We are a new media entertainment company with designs to bring you the best and most unique blend of products you love – music, novels, cookbooks, calendars, novellas, fiction, and non-fiction! Our products are primarily focused on horror (especially zombies) and science-fiction.
We may be starting small, but we have a lot of big ideas and we are committed to delivering amazing entertainment from some of the best independent authors and artists around, maybe even with a few nationally-recognized projects and a New York Times best-selling author or two thrown in for good measure.
Please take a moment to visit the Products page to learn more about the music and books we currently have available, and be sure to swing by the Coming Soon page to check out the many unique and thrilling things that are on the way from TwinStar – we’re announcing exciting new projects all the time!
Are you an author, artist musician, or other creative talent with a product (book, album, collection, etc.) and are looking for a passionate, professional, and motivated company to work with to help bring your creation into the public spotlight? Swing by the Submissions page to see how you might be considered for inclusion into the TwinStar family!
RECENT NEWS FROM THE TWINSTAR BLOG
- PRESS RELEASE: TwinStar Media signs zombie novel “The Dead Earth” Author Jason Offutt creates a tale of drugs and science gone wrong in this unique take on the undead and a group of survivors in the Heartland of America.
- PRESS RELEASE: TwinStar signs super-powered novel “The End of Superhero Man!” Author Chris Welsh provides a humorous “whodunit” take on the standard superhero trope.
- The Winter Sale is On! Full-length music albums and eBooks from $2.99 – it’s the season of giving and we want you to have great stuff on the cheap!
- UPDATE: “Tales of the Time Machine” Submission Deadline Extended TwinStar’s exciting new anthology is seeking stories!
- PRESS RELEASE: TwinStar signs horror noir fiction series “Avery Nolan: Private Dick of the Strange!” Author Tony Faville brings his 1950s-era paranormal P.I. series to TwinStar!
WIN SWAG FROM TWINSTAR!
For all of our new friends and fans – we here at TwinStar love giveaways! Every few weeks or so, we’ll be posting a “Cap That!” contest to our Facebook and Twitter pages. All you have to do is look at the picture, give us your wittiest caption, and (if you’re on Facebook) Like one of the other captions that you think is the best (well, besides yours, anyhow). After a few days, we’ll select a winner based on some random criteria, maybe… perhaps it will be total Likes, perhaps it will just be our opinion, but someone will WIN free books, music, and more every week!
In order to join in the fun, just swing by our page on Facebook and Like us – you’re ready to check out the picture, leave your best caption, and have a chance to win! Have a Twitter account? Come follow us on Twitter- you can submit your caption and follow along in the fun there too!
These contests will run randomly, so don’t delay, come be our friend on Facebook and Twitter and stay connected to what’s going on in the TwinStar world – “A new world of entertainment!”
TWINSTAR GIVES BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY
TwinStar is proud to donate a portion of the company’s net profits to both the Humane Society of the United States and our local Humane Society here in Indianapolis, Indiana. For more information on these organizations, including how you can do your part and get involved, click on their logos below.